Overlooking a pristine stretch of shoreline on the south coast of Barbados, Bougainvillea Beach Resort <http://www.bougainvillearesort.com/services/index.cfm> captures the essence and allure of the Caribbean to create the ultimate beachfront escape.
By day, the abundant sun, sand and surf present countless opportunities for vacation <http://www.bougainvillearesort.com/holidays-vacations/index.cfm> fun. Relax and unwind to the sounds of the ocean, enjoy the gracious hospitality of the hotel staff, and as the sun sets, the vibrant nightlife of the nearby St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins <http://www.bougainvillearesort.com/things-to-do/index.cfm> beckon you to join the locals at play.
Featuring beautifully appointed studio and suites, three sparking pools, splendid restaurants and bars <http://www.bougainvillearesort.com/restaurants-bars/index.cfm> , and one of the most beautiful beaches in Barbados, it is here that you can discover the true Caribbean and sample a bit of island living.
Blending ocean, pool, or garden views with all the touches of home, the studios, one and two bedroom suites are all exceptionally appointed.
- 100% non-smoking rooms
- Full air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Balcony/Terrace with ocean, pool or garden views
- Well-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron & board
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- IPOD/IPAD docking stations/clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial telephone
- Daily cleaning service
- Studios accommodate two adults and one child
- One Bedroom suites can accommodate up to four adults
- Two Bedroom suites can accommodate up to six adults
Facilities & Services
· Fitness Centre
· Waves Beauty Salon & Spa
· 2 Restaurants run by one of the Barbados’ top Chefs, John Hazzard.
· 3 Pools
· Swim up Pool Bar
· Tennis Court
· Games Room (pool, air hockey, foos ball, table tennis)
· Water sports
· Wireless Internet Access (limited complimentary access)
· Kids Club (Indoor & Outdoor play areas)
· Babysitting Services
· Conference Room (with seating for up to 70 theatre style)
Long known as one of the world’s most romantic destinations, Barbados sets a magnificent tone for starting a life together with spectacular sun-splashed beaches and stunning sunsets to serve as the backdrop for a once-in-a-lifetime occasion.
Whether a gala wedding reception, an intimate family affair, or a secluded escape just for two, Bougainvillea can handle every detail to create an amazing and unforgettable experience. The hotel’s has two wedding packages and a host of options so that a unique and special occasion can be designed.
To book visit www.bougainvillearesort.com <http://www.bougainvillearesort.com>